Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Heaven

Well... Most of you probably know that Mamaw is in Heaven now. Hanging out with Jesus and Papaw and her parents and brothers and sisters too. I'm all cried out right now. This past week has been a roller coaster ride, and I'm ready to get off of it! I'm am past the point of being tired. I don't even know what you'd call it. I had to fly back a day early because Mamaw got very sick and the doctors didn't think she'd make it through the night. Well... she fooled them. I went straight to the hospital from the airport, got there about 10pm. I got to say hi to her before she went back to sleep. Mom and I stayed the night with Mamaw that night. And Wednesday, she was awake most of the day talking with us and even laughing with us. Then Thursday and Friday she really started going downhill. She passed away Friday night with us at her bedside holding her hands.

I'm going to miss her so much. I think I'm still a little numb. I just can't quite believe it. I'm just exhausted so I'm going to go ahead and sign off for tonight. Thank you so much for praying for my Mamaw. She's at peace now and is so happy. Please continue to pray for us, because we are going to have a hard time learning to live without her by our sides.

No comments: