Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Home...

Well... I'm home from my last trip. I enjoyed the trip and learned a lot of new things. The company that I'm working with sent me home with an IBM Thinkpad... so I had that and my regular laptop. Getting through airport security was FUN! Two laptops, shoes with laces (what the heck was I thinking!!) and two laptop bags. It was crazy. I made sure I left early enough to get to the airport in time to deal with all of the crap I had to carry on! Sheesh! I really think I'm going to enjoy getting to travel. I've met so many new people already. It's just really a lot of fun. God is good! Very good! I leave out again on Sunday, to head back to Cleveland. Hopefully this time I will be able to visit the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame! I checked their schedule and they're open late on Wednesdays.... so maybe...

No comments: