Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Weather

I had to go buy a jacket today. Last time I came up here, I brought one and didn't need it and this time I didn't bring it and I need it! It's in the 50's which isn't bad, but the wind is terrible!! It's been cloudy and rainy, which is fine with me. I love the rain. I wish there was more thunder though. I like to hear the thunder.

I got some good news today. I stopped by the first company I worked for when I was up here in July (I've still been working for them on a part time basis from home) and they want to extend my contract until at least June 2009! And they want to at least double my work load... maybe more at times! Wooo Hooo! I'm excited! God is good... all the time! Isn't it awesome how He just works it all out? I don't need to worry, He's got it all mapped out and He's a much better mapper than I could ever be.

Sorry this has been a boring post. Maybe I'll have something more exciting by the end of the week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad things are going good for you!I enjoy reading your posts and seeing what you are up to. Things just aren't the same without you!