Monday, August 10, 2009

New Blog Topic

Well... I have redesigned my page, changed the title and am going to be posting about something that is very near and dear to my heart. Children. I am in the process of becoming a foster parent. I am currently taking my training classes. The class that I have this Thursday will mark the halfway point of my classes. I have to say, these classes are not easy. The very first class we had, I was so overwhelmed when I left, I wasn't sure if I was up for this or not. But I have continued the classes and am glad that I have. There are so many needs out there and if I can help even one child, then it will all be worth it. As I continue with my classes I will post more about what I'm learning. There are a lot of rules that you have to abide by as a foster parent. Sometimes I don't know how I'm going to remember them all! This blog is really just a quick introduction to let you know what I'm going to be posting about and to let you know that I need all of the prayers that I can get! I wanted to add a short clip so that you can see the main reason I have chosen to do this.

No comments: