Friday, August 21, 2009

Tomorrow

Tomorrow I attend CPR and First Aid training so I can become certified by the American Heart Association. That's one thing to cross off of my still large list of things to do. I went and had my physical today and a TB test. I'll get the results of the TB test on Monday. My cholesterol was a little high, and my white blood cell count was slightly elevated, but other than that my physical turned out ok. So there's two more things to mark off my list. The Health Department will be out Tuesday to test the well water and inspect the septic tank. It's all starting to come together... slowly but surely! There still seems like a long list of stuff to do, but at least I'm starting to get to mark some stuff off! I'm a little behind in my homework so I need to get that caught up this week. I have to do session 6 on discipline. We have to write down how we were disciplined when we were younger and tell if it worked or didn't work. How we felt about it then, how we feel about it now. Then session 7 is a three page questionnaire about how you see a child fitting into your family. Foster only, adopt only or foster to adopt. I'm doing foster to adopt. I really hope that some day I can adopt and have my own family. I've always wanted to be a mom and they don't have to have my blood running through their veins to be my kids! Well... guess I'll sign off for now. Have a great weekend!

No comments: